Real Estate Continuing Education for NY Real Estate Brokers & SalespersonsTestimonials
- EEOC Provides Clarifications on Religious Exemptions to COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates
- New Law Permits Employees to Petition Employers to Implement a "Shared Work" Program without Fear of Retaliation.
- New Zoning Law: Expansion of Court's Power to Order Removal of Building in Violation of Building Code
- New Construction Litigation Law: Home Improvement Contractors Required to Disclose Insurance
- New Law: Tax Assessments of Non-Residential Properties outside NYC
- New Whistleblower Protection in NYS Coming Soon - Independent Contractors are Covered (think, Real Estate Salespersons)
- DOL Provides Guidance On Cannabis Use in the Workplace
- Should NYer's have a Constitutional Right to Clean Air and Water, and a Healthful Environment?
- Attorney Andrew Lieb Discusses White House Response to TX & FL Mandate Bans with BNC
- Attorney Andrew Lieb Provides Legal Analysis on NY's Vaccine Mandate For School Staff and State Workers on PIX 11 News NY